(Redirected from 2005-10-30)
Meetings are awesome. Even if they're virtual.
- If you want to start a chapter, there is a new to-do list for how to do that. Is it adequate?
- Chapter registration form - We were working on making a form for people who want stuff shipped to them, but then we realized it would probably be great if we had an official "chapter registration" form so that we can finally get an official number of chapters.
- FC/CC Band Campaign
- Nelson Pavlosky - Swarthmore
- Miles Skorpen - Swarthmore
- David Benitez - Swarthmore
- Karen - Scripps
- Elizabeth - Harvard
To Do for Starting a Chapter
- Recruit, 1st Meeting, getting mailing list/blog/constitution, host first event, National Org. ship materials etc.
- Basically decided we would make a chapter registration form. The purpose of this is to give us an official number of active chapters
- The form will give us addresses, an up-to-date list of chapter heads, and active clubs.
- Will be on the website, somewhere.
- Try to get it created in a week, and email t out to all chapter heads to confirm the existence of their clubs.
- Perhaps a bit too wide? Even with a menu bar on the left, there is a lot of empty space.
- Color scheme: 2 grays, white, red, yellow, and green - a lot of colors for a default set up.
- Site will require content. It would be a good idea to add this content (Who we are, how to get involved, etc.)before we even begin the redesign. Would anyone be willing to write a few paragraphs?
- Decided: Take the bullet points from the site design list and put them on the Wiki, for editing for next weeks meeting.
- -> Discussion tabled. Return to it later, when there has been further work on the design.
- Why aren't bands already releasing their music free licensing their music under Creative Commons? This might be brought up later through the mailing list.
- We want a running list of bands who do have contact up for free. We could create a form to let fans send emails to their favorite bands.
- This doesn't have to be restricted to only music.