Enter the Down with DRM video contest for a chance to win a Neuros OSD – a portable digital VCR! (Thanks jborn.)
Joining in Oct 3rd – Day Against DRM, Free Culture will select the 5 best anti-DRM video entries and award a Neuros OSD to each creator. DefectiveByDesign.org is also looking to air selected anti-DRM videos on their website during the week of October 3rd, and we want to give them a hand.
- Deadline for submissions: Sunday, October 1 at 11:59pm EDT
- Criteria for video:
- Anti-DRM themed
- Video, animation, or remix
- Make it catchy — we want these videos to be viral
- Please submit your video to the online video sharing network(s) that you prefer. Here are some examples:
- Please tag your video with “downwithdrm” and “dbdoct3″so that people can search for it.
- Preference will be given to submissions under free content licenses such as Creative Commons BY-SA, BY, PD, or the Free Art license.
- E-mail email@example.com with a link to your video by October 1 at 11:59pm EDT.
- Free Culture will select the top 5 entries and award the winners with a Neuros OSD (one per video).
UPDATE: We have announced the winners of the contest!