(Redirected from 2005-04-24)
How do we handle important secrets in an organization dedicated to openness?
Since we're not a 501(c)3 organization, we're working with PK as our fiduciary agent
- Offering to work with us for no cost
Attendance: Nelson, Luke, Nick, Andy, Mike, Rebekah
- Consensus on the immediate issue has already been made
- Further discussion about the underlying issues should be discussed and resolved at a later time
- We need to work on our informational materials that we started in January
- Local groups should work on materials and their contacts over the summer to keep working and discuss what to do the next year.
- "Hit the ground running"
- Think of what you didn't have this year and would like the next year
First Birthday Blog Post
- Constitution - we don't have one yet, but it goes hand-in-hand with our other work on informational materials, etc.
Free Culture Tour
- Has been a positive force on campuses, we should look into doing the same thing in the future
Movies at Colby
- Progress still waiting on their individuals
- Technology staff member has been quietly promoting Creative Commons with professors, and wants to put CC on display in high-traffic areas at the school.
- Get propaganda, like the Creative Commons DVD
Next Call (2005-05-01)
- Discuss tasks for the national organization