(Redirected from 2006-04-02)
The following list has been moved to the "jobs" page on the wiki, further updates should go there.
- leader - Chris Wilkinson
- backend programmers/hackers
- frontend web designers
- Greg @ MIT (needs to be put on Web Team)
- leader - Karen
- Greg @ MIT?
- Aphid's friends?
- Fred Benenson?
- Megan Raley's classmates?
- graphic designers
- news bloggers
- op-ed bloggers
- leader / PR person - Xopher
- press release writers
- people to distribute press releases and contact possibly interested reporters
Fundraising / Finances
- treasurer -- Wing-Yee Pavlosky
- merch department
- leader - Christina Xu of Harvard
- people to find interested parties at other schools and try to recruit them
- people to write recruiting materials
- liasons with related adult groups, such as Creative Commons, EFF, PK, etc.
- liasons with less obviously related groups, e.g. consumer rights groups, political parties
I think each team should have a secretary, someone who is responsible for ensuring that there are minutes (and an agenda) for every meeting.
- Discussion of Goals for the national organization
- Main purpose: To start new chapters and help them out once they get started
- Things that need doing
- Website overhaul: Cwilkin is in charge. Reports that webteam is working on bugs and hopes that most of them will drop by next week.
- Funding: the conference will burn existing money, how do we get more?
- We should look into grants from wherever
- Selling t-shirts? From Downhillbattle store or move to a chapter and have them take care of it?
- It would be easier for us to sell Tshirts through DHB since 1) they have the existing shirts, 2) the webteam at fc.org is understaffed right now, and 3) it's a pain to deal with merchandise and orders!
- What about Creative Commons?
- Jobs that need people
- Mailing lists for the teams to facilitate communication
- Distribution of monkeys
- Agenda for next week (2006-04-09 8 PM EDT)