(Redirected from 2006-05-14)
- Preparing people for their activities fairs in the fall
- Looking for other opportunities to get chapters rolling the second people arrive on their campuses, such as infiltrating orientation sessions. Librarians will often be cooperative. Cultural events outreach. Looking for other opportunities to get chapters rolling the second people arrive on their campuses, such as infiltrating orientation sessions, things that computer clubs might be able to help with.
- Other summer plans for FC.o
- Work with FSF on anti-DRM campaign... see 2006-05-12
- get non-profit status
- COME ON TIME
- Email out a link to the IRC page including a mention in the email that it includes a link to a web chat thing.
- And the best way to support this is to get our chapters to think creatively about the way to convince people, not through words or ideas, but through demonstrations, lifestyle alternatives, and shows of relevance.
- Demonstrations: "What does DRM stop you from doing?" Lifestyle alternatives: "How is it possible to work with as little DRM as possible?" Shows of relevance: "Why you should be up in arms."
- A Firefox extension "Warning: This site sells DRM'd material" might be neat.
- We could also work on asking independent music stores (are there any? ;-) to have our flyers.