Archive talk:Summit 2006 press release
(Redirected from Talk:Summit 2006 press release)
- Celebrates is good.
- The media is not interested in our internicene distinctions ... phrases like "Swarthmore Free Culture President and Free-Culture.org Co-founder" will never find their way into print. For now, let's just make him a "spokesperson."
- We're looking forward to _being at_ the conference ... I don't see the issue here.
- Capitalization issues are weird here, but I agree that caps look nicer
- Free Culture could be a useful general term for the movement as a whole (encompassing .org and the various chapters). What say you?
- Your sentence is good except that I think we should avoid talking about "consumers" and "producers." We're trying to overcome that duality, no?