Difference between revisions of "Archive:2008-06-19"
m (→Agenda: Social networking + Facebook)
(→Minutes: caught up)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 02:44, 20 June 2008
We added a couple more people to the SFC newgroup email address on Wednesday. Are more people interested? A big thing email-readers (should we call them the Press Team?) need help with is coming up with canned responses for FAQs. Write and edit away!
We should designate people/come up with standards for designating people as chapter approvers. By the bylaws it's the Coordinator's job to approve chapters, but since we don't have one the Core Team seems like as good a replacement as any. As with the Coordinator, all approvals are subject to the discretion of the Board.
People who want to be able to approve chapters:
We will vote to give these candidates "approval power" for chapters. Currently the only people with approval power are the Board (presumably) and Nelson, which creates a bit of a bottleneck.
Chapter Kickstarter updates
Send in your event writeups!
Latest version of print version: activistpacket.odt
Karen has been chairing, and parker has been vice-chairing for awhile. i don't know if it's been the mandated 4 months (sorry i don't have time to very that timelength against the bylaws, but that's what i remember). the point is that i'm ready to relinquish my responsibility so that i can focus on organizing the web team. is it time to elect new officers? --Parker
Free Culture News
- Should it be separate from the FC blog?
- Should it be separate from the FC domain?
- How can we improve SFC's Facebook presence?
- What about other social networks?
Attendance: conley, sarahcasm, skyfaller, mllerustad, pyrak
- Reminder: if you want SFC email access, here are instructions, ask skyfaller for the password.
- Parker volunteers
- Reminder: event writeups!
- Nelson pledges to write one, Parker might
- Approving official chapter approvers
- Parker, Karen, and Conley all unanimously elected to approve new chapters
- New Core Team elections soon OMG!
- Karen will be ineligible due to lack of student-hood
- Parker wants to focus on leading the Webteam
- Conley is crazy busy with his local chapter and other things...
- ...anybody else?