Conference call on 7 p.m. EST, 03 July 2005.
Week In Review
- Gavin's out of town
- Mailing list changes
- Reminder to Wiki more!
Gavin's Farewell Homework
- This is a good guideline on what he has left on the table, and what we have to do. Anything up yet?
- Finish and post the Grokster FAQ
- Finish and post an About page
- Finish and post an FC.o FAQ
- Make a decision on mission activities
- Make a decision on organizational structure
- Get started on making the by-laws
- Work with some of the people who contacted us to improve the look of the Web site
- Make some progress on the organizing manual and activist packet
- Print T-shirts
- Wiki Page @ Jobs
- Haven't defined all responsibilities yet
- Still need more volunteers/need to assign more people
- Check out the Wiki and edit accordingly
- Important someone needs to pickup the Finance/paperwork responsibilities now that Gavin's away
- When do we need this out? When do we need to make a decision?
- Who is on this right now?
- What's going on here?
- Mission Statement Wiki Page @ Mission Statement
- Check in your Comments/Proposals in the Wiki
Research into other Orgs
- Org Structure Wiki Page @ Organizational Structure
- Check in your Findings/Comments in the Wiki
- Will try and make it. If I'm on AIM (paaux) around the time of the call, can someone remind me? I'm calling from the UK MattL 12:30, 3 Jul 2005 (EDT)