- I suggest new topics for next meetings? How to work with groups outside USA? What if they are in the thirld world? How the Patent and Copyright Law (USA) affect to the thirl world countries? International Campaings and National Campaings? International subjects?
- Seems like we need an organizer outside the US to head it up
- Any int'l projects we can do?
- Creative Commons?
- Something about WIPO?
- Informing people about it, or attempting to reform it?
- Talk to our contacts at the EFF, Center for the Public Domain, etc.
- Karen will look into WIPO
- What is needed to improve communications is someone whose job is International business
- Elizabeth says she is still doing this
What are the calls for?
- Not for talking about what clubs are doing (it takes too long)
- It's for volunteering, but not enough people seem to have time
- Why not? Because everyone is duplicating effort on the local level
How do we give people more free time to work on nat'l stuff?
- Let's help people stop duplicating effort, give them the info and help they need
- We're at the Altavista stage, we need to get to the Google stage
- All the info is there, it's just not well-organized
- Start a chapter - To-do list for starting a chapter
- If we can fill in each step in the to-do list for people, then maybe they'll have more time for nat'l projects