Difference between revisions of "Archive:2006-01-09"
m (Adding spiffy navigation template.)
Latest revision as of 00:13, 12 August 2016
- Where when why what?
- Materials/propaganda for the demonstration
- See Music blog flyer
- we need to write a press release
lerner hall details
- Nelson e-mailed Thessaly the guest list, are there any other details needed for the paperwork?
- Eric Astor volunteered to help out with this. What does he need besides the guest list?
- Thessaly volunteered to organize housing, I believe. Do we have enough floor space, or do we need more housing volunteers?
- Nelson reports no contact from Siva yet - we still need to confirm he's coming.
- We agreed on distributing an ISO via BitTorrent to the registrants and ask them to burn & bring at least 10 CDs each.
- We need to design the CD slip - that's getting taken care of.
- Getting the CDs into envelopes will happen as people bring the CDs in - it should go quickly.
- Everyone should edit the Music blog flyer's text and get the information together for the demonstration!
- When to do the demonstration? Saturday morning looks promising, so we'll go with that. Nelson will fix up the schedule.
- The schedule became the topic of some debate between Nelson and Fred - however, it was settled, and will be posted on the proper wiki page.
- Saturday afternoon will be split - brainstorming and such, and a workshop, led by Fred, to help develop the "myChapter" page.
- Friday should end by 10pm to give everyone the chance to go out, etc.