- 1 Nominations to Run for the Board of Directors
- 2 List of Nominees
- 3 Questions, Thoughts, Concerns
- 4 Past Nominations
Nominations to Run for the Board of Directors
According to the Bylaws, nominees for the Board of Directors must either be a current member of an FC chapter or currently serving on the Board.
Reminder, nominations close at Midnight EST on March 20, 2009.
How to nominate someone
- Contact that person.
- Edit this page and copy-paste the template below.
- Complete the information to reflect your nominee.
What to do if you are nominated
- Wait for your sponsor to add you to this page.
- Update the Bio and Statement sections below your name.
List of Nominees
(in alphabetical order, by last name)
Ducruet, Christina, Current SFC Board member
- Nominated by Kevin Driscoll
Driscoll, Kevin, Current SFC Board member / MIT Free Culture
- Nominated by Christina Ducruet
Moskowitz, Ben, SFC@Berkeley
- Nominated by Alex Kozak
Questions, Thoughts, Concerns
This is a space for any FC member to post thoughts to provoke and guide the statements of board nominees.
- How will can we improve communication among the various chapters?
- What is something specific we can do to better support and encourage new chapters?
- How can we improve our current tools?
- What progress will you make on the Open University campaign?