This is a list of schools with Free Culture groups or students interested in forming them. If your school is listed, feel free to contact the person below. If your school is not listed, please add it to the list and add your name as a contact.
The public version is here; if there's no contact info here, look there. We're in the process of syncing the two.
These guys have been around the block a few times.
- Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr, PA - Rebekah Baglini
- Franklin & Marshall College Lancaster, PA - Nicholas Bergson-Shilcock
- Swarthmore College Swarthmore, PA - Nelson Pavlosky
They're real, but they're just getting started. Get involved, get the ball rolling.
- Boston University Boston, MA - Steve Dionne
- Colby College Waterville, ME - Michael Wolk
- Columbia University New York, NY - Sid Srivastava
- Emory University Atlanta, GA - Desirina Boskovich
- University of Evansville Evansville, IN - Andy Scudder
- University of Florida Gainesville, FL - Gavin Baker - Florida Free Culture
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI - Jeremy Wagner-Kaiser - Any and all interested are welcomed!
Students at the following schools are interested in founding a chapter. Contact them and see how you can lend a hand.
- Rochester Institute of Technology Rochester, NY - slowly gathering momentum, please contact Luke Stodola firstname.lastname@example.org if interested and I'll give you the details
- University of Miami Miami, FL - Benjamin Li is thinking of starting a chapter. Email email@example.com to discuss!
- University of Hawaii (Law) Honolulu, HI - Insufficient number of people and possibly different focus area as a law school than majority of campus groups.
- Rutgers-Newark Newark, NJ - Looking for interested undergrads and grads from the business and law schools. I am currently a law student. Feel free to e-mail me.
Please move these into the appropriate category above.
- Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH - Jim Garrison
- Cornell University Ithaca, NY - Ross Housewright
- Duke University Durham, NC - Breck Yunits
- Harvard University (Law School) Cambridge, MA - Elizabeth Stark
- Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD - Asheesh Laroia is interested in participating. So contact me if you want to start a chapter!
- New York University New York, NY - Fred Beneson
- Temple University Philadelphia, PA - Irene Shlain is thinking of starting a chapter and possibly planning a Free Culture event as early as Spring 2005; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- University of California, Santa Cruz Santa Cruz, CA - contact Aphid or see contact info on our blog/wiki to get in touch
- University of California, San Diego San Diego, CA - Needs help: contact Daniel Goodman to lend a hand
- University of Conneticut Storrs, CT - John Schreiber
- University of Texas at Austin Austin, TX - Spencer Sharp
- Yale University New Haven, CT - Sarah Mishkin
People who've contacted us
- University of Maine in Orono Orono, ME - Paul Bergeron (2005-02-09)
- Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY - Brian Carle (2005-01-04)
- Bard College Annandale-on-Hudson, NY - Katie Jacoby (2004-12-10)
- University of Virginia (Law) Charlottesville, VA - Aaron Weiss (2004-11-17)
- Portland State University Portland, OR - Scott Walter (2004-11-15)
- University of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA - Brian Keyashian (2004-11-12)
- California State University, Chico Chico, CA - Spencer Crooks (2004-11-01)
- Grinnell College Grinnell, IA - Sechyi Laiu (2004-10-02)
- Illinois State University Normal, IL - Matthew Smith (2004-09-09)
- Lebanon Valley College Annville, PA - Ethan Swift (2004-04-20)
- Stanford University Stanford, CA - Jake Wachman
- University of California, Riversie Riverside, CA - Julian Krause