The agenda and the minutes for each meeting go on the same page. So, if you want to lay out an agenda for our next conference call, create a page for that date, and write the agenda there. Afterwards, add the minutes to that page.
- 2005-01-02 - our first minutes page!
- 2005-01-03 - AIM chat about Spring '05 internal strategy paper, etc.
- 2005-01-04 - Conference call for the external and internal strategy paper
- 2005-01-06 - IRC chat to flesh out the internal strategy paper
- 2005-01-08 - Conference call to work on the Activist Packet and other issues
- 2005-01-12 - Wednesday night conference call on the General Purpose Pamphlet
- 2005-01-16 - Sunday conference call on the General Purpose Pamphlet and Activist Packet
- 2005-01-19 - Wednesday conference call on a potpourri of topics
- 2005-01-23 - Defining FC.o, Gnutella server, open access
- 2005-01-26 - Open Access, Fliers
- 2005-01-28 - Office hours to discuss open access, strategy paper, video project
- 2005-01-30 - Conference Call with Colin Mutchler to discuss the Free Culture Tour and more on the video and Eyes on the Screen
- 2005-02-02 - Conference call on the video project, putting CC-licensed content on p2p networks, orphan works commenting page, how frequent our calls will be, DRM and Open access projects.
- 2005-02-06 - Orphan works, open access, status updates
- 2005-02-13 - adopting CC attribution license, EU software patents, official listing of chapters
- 2005-02-20 - Geneva declaration, begun work on Blogshine, launch of FC Tour, blogging
- 2005-02-27 - Ideology, updates, P2P@Colby
- 2005-03-02 - How to start a chapter, what vocabulary to use, how to frame the issues
- 2005-03-06 - Working on Blogshine, UAEM conference in SF, Copyfight documentary
- 2005-03-13 - Blogshine, open access, signing on to proposals, legislation
- 2005-03-16 - Grokster candlelight vigils, launch of CopyNight.org.
- 2005-03-20 - Grokster vigil (NOT!), Orphan Works, FAQ
- 2005-03-27 - Struggling chapters, meetings are never canceled.
- 2005-03-30 - Local updates, Eben Moglen, how do we increase attendance on these calls?
- 2005-05-01 - outlined summer plans