Difference between revisions of "Archive:Webteam Bug Tracking"
(→Joining the Free Culture Web Team "Product")
Latest revision as of 00:31, 12 August 2016
To better keep the Web Team organized we have joined launchpad.net's Malone bug tracking system. Here you will find out to subscribe and partake in bug squashing and bug tracking!
- Go to https://launchpad.net/+login and scroll down. You will see a box for you to insert your e-mail address. Do so.
- you will be sent a link in your e-mail allowing you to create your account. Please make your username your IRC name.
Joining the Free Culture Web Team "Team"
- The "Team" is a way to keep track of who is involved with the bug tracking.
- Go to https://launchpad.net/people/fcowebteam
- See the sidebar (on the right)? Choose the "Join Team" option!
Joining the Free Culture Web Team "Product"
- The "Product" is freeculture.org. When you join the "Product" you are saying "I am going to work on bugs for freeculture.org!!
- Go to https://launchpad.net/products/web/
- Click on Bugs (right sidebar)
- Choose A Bug you want to work on
- Click "web"
- When the dropdown drops, choose status and change it to "confirmed"
- Assigned to: Select "Me"
- Keep an eye on your email - you'll be getting an email for every bug created! I recommend creating a filter to sort them out of your inbox, and so that they are always together and easy to keep track of!