Causes, Complications, and Treatment of Dehydration
The excessive loss of fluid from the body through vomiting, sweating, diarrhea, and urination results in dehydration. Approximately two-thirds of the water required to hydrate the body. It is a major component of every cell, tissue, and organ in the body. Water plays an important part in every function of our body. Water helps to regulate our body temperature; it transports oxygen and nutrients in the blood; it aids in the elimination of body waste, and it serves as lubrication to our joints.
We lose water in daily activities like feces, urine, breathing, and the skin also. The body’s water level can be maintained remarkably via drinking and eating. You need to remain energetic and hydrated and for this, you need drinks for dehydration. Sometimes dehydration can make a critical health issue. Water is not hydrated immediately you also require Ors Powder and can immediately boost the level of water in your body.
Causes of dehydration
Dehydration occurs for simple reasons sometimes. Sometimes it occurs because you don’t drink enough water in the situation of traveling, sickness, and business. Some of the other dehydration causes include:
● Diarrhea- Diarrhea can cause a tremendous loss of water and electrolytes from the body in a very short time.
● Vomiting- You lose more fluids and water from the body if you have vomiting. This will be a major cause of dehydration.
● Excessive sweating- When you sweat, you lose water. You can become dehydrated if you do vigorous activity and don’t replace the body fluids on time. The amount you sweat depends on the hot and humid weather also.
● Fever- The more dehydrated you become, if your fever is higher. If you have a fever in addition to diarrhea and vomiting the problem may become worse.
● An increasing amount of urination in diabetic patients will also lead your body to become dehydrated.
Complications by Dehydration
If you kept avoiding dehydration then it can lead to some serious health complications which include:
1. Headache- If you don’t drink enough water or don’t drink other fluids to fill the requirement of the body you may get severely dehydration headache. It will keep happening vigorously.
2. Kidney problems- Dehydration can also cause urinary and kidney problems such as kidney stones, kidney failure, and urinary tract infections.
3. Hypovolemic shock- This is life-threatening and the most serious complication of dehydration. A drop in blood pressure and a drop in the amount of oxygen in your body may result in this condition.
Treatment of Dehydration
The best dehydration treatment is by replenishing the fluid level in the body. You can do this by consuming more fluids and liquids like water, ors drink, and sports drink. In order to rehydrate some dehydration patients will require intravenous fluids. Drinks containing caffeine such as tea, coffee, and sodas should be avoided by people who are dehydrated.
With the appropriate medication, underlying conditions that are causing dehydration should also be treated. This medication is available to be purchased online or over the counter. Medications such as anti-fever medicines, anti-diarrhea medicines, or anti-vomiting medicines can be effective.